- Peakward Group was established in 1990 by Mr. Fazle Azim, CEO & Group Chairman who was an international banker for 19 years before starting his own business.
- From 1990 Peakward began its operation with exporting Chinese and Indonesian bagged cement to Bangladesh where it occupied 30% market share of Cement in Bangladeesh.
- Peakward bought 500,000 MT Fertilizers from Egyptian Financial & Industrial Co. in Egypt between 1995-1998.
- In the year 2000, Peakward supplied 500,000Mts of clinker to HC Trading for their Bangladesh plant and in 1998 Peakward supplied of bulk cement for their terminal in Egypt.
- COA for two Panamax vessels per month for Clinker shipment from China to UAE in the year 2006.
- Peakward has supplied 100,000 MT of GBFS from China and Japan to Sharjah Cement factory in UAE between February – April 2007.
- From the year 2006 to 2009 Peakward was one of the leading supplier of Cementitious raw materials in middle-east market and supplied millions tons of bulk commodity yearly.
- In the year 2010 Peakward Supplied and handled more than 558,000MTs of bulk commodity.
- In the year 2011 Peakward Supplied and handled more than 800,000MTs of bulk commodity.
- In the year 2012 Peakward Supplied and handled more than 1,026,000MTs of bulk commodity.
- In the year 2013 Peakward Supplied and handled more than 750,000MTs of bulk commodity.
- In the year 2014 Peakward Supplied and handled more than 770,000MTs of bulk commodity.
- In the year 2015 Peakward Supplied and Handled more than 750,000MTs of bulk commodity.